423b2e
423b2e

12.22.2010

I'm poor! I'm poor! yooray, I'm poor!



That'sssss right! I've been officially cleared for patient assistance by a major drug company. That means I's be gettin' my drugs for FREE! I'm ridiculously pleased. Truthfully I hate this particular med and its side effects (unruly weight gain, diabetes risk, high cholesterol etc.) But it has made the difference between a dark, dangerous depression and the oh, all right, I can get out of bed depression. Considering I'm one of the multi who have no health insurance, in a country that has no health care plan, I have to say Thank You to the drug company.

Now, why do I feel like I've just welcomed the Fox into the hen house ?

xxx

5 comments:

Adullamite said...

How nice, I think.....

Adullamite said...

By the way, how did you get my picture...?

J Cosmo Newbery said...

If you are floundering in the sea, any drift wood will do.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!
The right med makes all the difference I am thinking.

I am still trying to get out of this hellhole; doctor said I could go but has not done the actual release.

Wonder what would happen if I just walked out
laa dee dah

goatmman

red dirt girl said...

Goatman! Just walk. Go ahead. I won't tell. You 'sound' great. Hoping all is well.
xxx