423b2e
423b2e

11.17.2011

beautiful collision



The heart breaking makes a sound I never knew
Could be so beautiful and loud
Fury filled and we collide
So courageous until now, fumbling and scared
So afraid You'll find me out
Alone here with my doubt

Here it comes, a beautiful collision
Is happening now
There seems no end to where You begin and
There I am now
You and I collide

Something circling inside
Spaciously you fly, infinite and wide
Like the moon and sky, collide

Here it comes now

lyrics: A Beautiful Collision
David Crowder Band

xxx

2 comments:

goatman said...

Cloud chamber atomic collisions -- nice graphic. Wonder what it was called?

Added to my playlist to hear the tune:
I keep wanting to duck!

red dirt girl said...

Hi goatman~ I've done an image search but have not been able to locate the origin of the photograph. Obviously it is a shot of subatomic particles colliding - either in a bubble chamber (similar images on web) or it could have come from the Hadron supercollider in Cern. It's a mystery ....

But I especially love the beautiful spiraling patterns the particles make as they collide. I have collected many spiral images / am always on the look out for more. Spirals are transformational images for me. Don't know why ..... I would have loved to be a physicist just to be able to study particle collisions. Fascinating stuff!

I love the tune. Hope you enjoy it on your playlist!
xxx