423b2e
423b2e

12.14.2011

Men become impotent because of women's low-cut dresses and bare legs


"... women dig a grave for men’s health with their bare legs and low-cut dresses. Every nice girl going on a date with a sexy top on will make only one man happy and a dozen men on her way will suffer from her revealing looks. In this case strippers are weapons of mass destruction; they have already turned the Western civilization into the society with limited erection."

Read the full article HERE

xxx

6 comments:

Adullamite said...

Hmmm was that published in the 'Daily Mail?'

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Yeah. Right.

soubriquet said...

And, I wonder, what effect does builder's bum-cleavage have on the girls?

Might be a reciprocal effect.

red dirt girl said...

Adullamite ~ LOL! No, I think it is the Russian equivalent of the Daily Mail! I find the oddest things strolling about the intertent.

xxx

red dirt girl said...

Cosmo ~ I suppose the old adage, "Don't believe everything you read" might be appropriate here.

xxx

red dirt girl said...

Soubry ~ Oh my ... just the thought brings a pink flush to my cheeks. I'm feeling ... oh would you call these palpitations?? No indeed, I think the sight of that manly crevasse brings on quite a different reaction altogether!

xxx