423b2e
423b2e

1.06.2012

God says Yes to me


my churlish self

"I asked God if it was okay to be melodramatic
and she said yes
I asked her if it was okay to be short
and she said it sure is
I asked her if I could wear nail polish
or not wear nail polish
and she said honey
she calls me that sometimes
she said you can do just exactly
what you want to
Thanks God I said
And is it even okay if I don't paragraph
my letters
Sweetcakes God said
who knows where she picked that up
what I'm telling you is
Yes Yes Yes"

~ by Kaylin Haught
from The Palm of Your Hand

stolen from cowboy's blog
xxx

9 comments:

soubriquet said...

I so love that dangerous looking child. I'm the guy who'd attempt to win its friendship, and probably end up getting bitten.

red dirt girl said...

Soubry ~ my mother claims I was a sweet, giving child ... my siblings claim I was a monster!

Apparently I learned at a very young age to impress those in authority and tyrannize the rest.

Be wary, I warn you, that dangerous child still lurks within ...

xxxxx

gz said...

:-)

Pauline said...

that's a god I can live with :)

red dirt girl said...

gz and pauline - YES YES YES !!

xxx

bulletholes said...

I don't know what you are being in that picture Red, but you ought to stop it! What a look!

red dirt girl said...

cowboy - LOL!
xxx

bulletholes said...

You got the look of the guitar guy from AC/DC. What a snarl.

red dirt girl said...

Cowboy ~ I think it is the warning look: as in, I'm about to steal your favorite toy, so back off buddy - it's MINE! (as I was known to do quite frequently ...)
xxx