423b2e
423b2e

11.22.2012

happy alburquerque turkey day





Sing to the tune of "Oh My Darlin', Clementine"

Albuquerque is a turkey
And he's feathered and he's fine
And he wobbles and he gobbles
and he's absolutely mine.

He's the best pet that you can get..
Better than a dog or cat.
He's my Albuquerque turkey
And I'm awfully proud of that.

He once told me , very frankly
he preferred to be my pet,
not the main course at my dinner,
and I told him not to fret.

And my Albuquerque turkey
is so happy in his bed,
'Cause for our Thanksgiving dinner...
We had egg foo yong instead.

xxx

6 comments:

gz said...

:D
xx

soubriquet said...

Oh Ma Darlin, Oh Ma Darlin...


Herring boxes, without topses, sandals were, for Clementine!

red dirt girl said...

I've always pictured Clementine as a particularly fine mule ...

xxx

rudawy said...

beautiful! love to hug turkey and watch him walking free. eventually shitting on the plate... (-;

red dirt girl said...

ROFL rudway .. hahaaaaaaa!

Thanks for the good laugh :P

xxx

Anonymous said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!


[url=http://cheapjordans2013.synergize.co/]cheap jordan shoes[/url]


[url=http://jordansoutletgs.devhub.com/]jordans for cheap[/url]