423b2e
423b2e

12.31.2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE !!!


OMG !!! It snuck up on me again!  I was trawling through the blog attempting to pick my favorite poem of 2012 (it's a tough choice this year, soooo many great poems) and low and behold  I saw:  DAVE'S BIRTHDAY, with a cool skateboarding cake, HERE.   Dave was learning how to skateboard much to the delight of his son who laughed every time Dave hit the pavement - OUCH! 

This year ???? Well Hello Handsome - check it out:


 In one year Dave has gone from being a Winslow Half-Marathoner
 to a full on ULTRA - Marathon Man!
Way to go Dave !!
 

I realize you are not a Nike fan .... and you carry more sensible stuff in your waist pack ....
and some guy named John attempted to takeover your cake ....
nevertheless

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE
of 
fame!


OOPS - HOW DID SHE GET IN HERE ???
(Just another fan of Dave's ;-)


Now I'm in a panic ..... did I miss it?  Is he a Christmas Eve baby ???? or even a Christmas Day tiny tot ????  I posted on the 30th last year, which.... hmmm ..... I've now missed by a couple of hours.  Alls I can say is:  HAPPY 42nd  BIRTHDAY DAVE !! (and PLEASE tell me which late December day it truly is :-)

((Big Hugs))
yer mule friend, Red
xxx

6 comments:

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Focus woman, focus! You're all over the blog like a pack of wet hens. You been into the cooking sherry?

red dirt girl said...

It's waaayyy past my bedtime, and I tend to get a little punchy .... it was only pineapple/orange juice, honest!

xxx

Lee said...

Yeah! Yeah! I'm drinking sugar cane juice at the moment! ;)

The drink of pirates!!!

Happy New Year to you red dirt girl! :)

goatman said...

Ugh, Christmas babies are easy to shop for; they only need one gift.
Or, at least, that is all they will usually get.
Have a nice day -- take a long run.

Dave Renfro said...

Looks like I'm late to my own party, as usual. I was down in your neck of the woods, 'round about Spring and Tomball. Nice places, but God I'm glad to be back!

You made my day again with this low-key party. You always know just how much stimulation an only semi-socialized opossum like myself can tolerate and enjoy. I appreciate the acknowledgment very much, but am glad to not have a hangover the day after. Just right!

I don't have many friends, but you are one of them. I'm greatful.

Thank you, mule friend.

~Dave

(December 30, 1970 - Present)

Dave Renfro said...

Happy New Year, mule friend!