423b2e
423b2e

2.18.2013

counting my blessings ...


This is actually one video created on my youngest son's iPhone 5 by his best friend Luke.   The file was too large to email to me, and we couldn't get the USB / sync to work with my MacBook Pro .... so, my Lucas broke the video down into 3 parts and emailed it to me.

 Mom, ever so enterprising, fired up her never used before iMovie App and stitched it all together.  Yeah !!  she thought.  Until blogger told her that it could not read her iMovie format ...... Sorry guys.  I'm technologically disabled.  So ... here's my Lucas, my youngest mulette, doing his favorite thing in the world: Longboarding, in three separate short videos.

I'm amazed.  It's set to music.  It's edited.  It has special effects.  And these boys are only 12 YEARS OLD !!  And considering what they COULD be doing with their time together, away from parental units ... well, let's say this mama mule is happily counting her blessings.  And stocking up on hydrogen peroxide, antibiotic ointment and bandages ... this kid has an amazing pain threshold!






xxx

6 comments:

Adullamite said...

Don't not work here dear.

icyHighs said...

damnit the videos dont work. your 12 year old has an iphone 5? BRAT! :)

soubriquet said...

Videos work fine here....
I'm impressed by the whole thing, I'll try to re-stitch it for you.

Adullamite said...

I got two out of three to work.

He needs a ski park!
I'm sure I could do that if I tried.
However I will not try, I've been in hospital before!

red dirt girl said...

Soub has put it together and youtubed it for me. Try the above post ..:)

iPhone5 = very wealthy dad. Brat indeed :)

xxx

Adullamite said...

Wealthy dad?
He and I need to meet.....