423b2e
423b2e

6.20.2013

OUR VISA WAS APPROVED !!!!!

FROM THE USCIS WEBSITE:

 Post Decision Activity

On June 19, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.



XXX !!!

13 comments:

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Woohoo! xxx

Frankie Jay said...

Hooray!! Let the bliss begin....

Sancho said...

Dance, Beagle, Dance!

Dave Renfro said...

See, I told you all you had to do is wait! Next thing you know, You'll be compiling proof of bona fide marriage in order to remove Soub's conditional status.

Congrats you kids!

SL said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you both!

Adullamite said...

Didn't understand a word of that!

Congrats!!! Yay!!!!

bulletholes said...

Yay! Taking the vows! How sweet!

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

It's funny, I received notification in the mail that my petition to spend an extended amount of time in Siberia has been granted when I do not remember applying for one! Do you think this might have something to do with Arlynda telling me a lot lately that I really need to chill out?

Oh, and I am really happy for you and Soub. Sigh.

red dirt girl said...

THANKS YOU GUYS !!!!! I'm floating on air with a huge smile. Now lots to do in a short time period. Guess I'd better start clearing out closet space for Soub ... hahaha! Actually it's the garage he needs. And that IS a daunting task. Will keep you posted.

XXX!!!

soubriquet said...

So I spent the last 24 hours with a smile on my face, and the ever present suspicious folk looking at me and asking "What are you so cheerful about?", as if being cheerful is a bad thing.

Discussed my predicted (guesswork) timescale for leaving my job with the chief exec, my immediate boss says, "Why can't you just pack up and get over there right away?".
But a huge weight is off my shoulders, the strain of not knowing, and I'm smiling all the time.
XXXXXXX!

Adullamite said...

Soub, Cheerful in Yorkshire? That's a sin!

Lin said...

Happy day!

goatman said...

Now the fun begins; pack it full and batten down that Range Rover.